What To Know
- We are located at Stepping Out Studios 9th floor, in studio C.
- Free filtered water and vending machines are located in the entrance area.
- Changing rooms are located through the ballroom.
- Showers are available. The front desk has towel rental.
- We have fresh sweat towels, anti-bacterial wipes and tissues available in class.
- Please join us in studio c which is through the ballroom second studio on the right.
- Once you enter please hang your stuff up along the left side.
- Your instructor will go through attendance and let you know what equipment to grab.
- During check-in feel free to warm-up, stretch-out and get prepared for an amazing class.
- If your first visit was booked through Class Pass or Fit Reserve please agree to our standard liability waiver.
- Please hang all personal items.
- Sneakers storage works well under the bar of your trampoline. As well as in shoe holder.
- Please keep equipment under the front bar of your trampoline.
- Water bottle and towel also work well in front of your trampoline as well.
- Barefoot exercise is preferred.
- If you have flat feet or weak feet you may want to keep your sneakers on.
- If your feet get achy through out class put your sneakers back on.
- Cotton socks can be slippery and are not recommended.
- Grip socks work well.
- Refrain from body lotion on your legs or feet. It makes things slippery.
- Refrain from wearing to much jewelry. It will bounce all around and be noisy through out class.
- Tight leggings and shorts are preferred. Loose fitting yoga pants can be hazardous.
- Refrain from eating up to 30 minutes prior to class.
- If you wear eye glasses you may want to wear your contacts instead.
- Stay hydrated and get ready to blast off into your body!
- Please refrain from strong perfumes.
- Anti-bacterial wet wipes are available.
- Please wipe down trampoline after use.
- Wet wipes can be used to clean feet before and after.